Sabah Football Fan blog with news, schedule, result, statistic , records and more.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Fazli moving on

sabahfa.com
By FRANCIS XAVIER Francis@newsabahtimes.com.my
 KOTA KINABALU: Sabah Number One ball stopper Md Fazli Paat is bidding goodbye to the Sabah Rhinos. The Johor-born custodian will not prolong his relationship with the Sabah FA after deciding not to renew his contract, which ends on November 30, 2015.

 Fazli, who celebrated his 28th birthday yesterday, has been the Sabah Rhinos top ball stopper for the last two seasons. When contacted yesterday, the soft spoken Fazli, who hails from Pekan Nanas, confirmed his departure, but was tight lipped when asked on his new destination. “There are a few teams that want my services, but I will only make my decision after my current contract ends (with Sabah),” he said.

 “I have learnt a lot of new things here, so I would like to thank the Sabah FA for giving me the opportunity to don Sabah colours, for which I have given my level best. “I would also like to extend my sincere thanks to the “extraordinary” Sabah fans for giving me all the support while I have been here.

Now, I can only hope that the Sabah team will be able to achieve success in the near future,” Fazli said. Fazli, who is believed to be one of the several current Sabah Rhinos players expected to look for greener pastures elsewhere, signed for Sabah from Johor Darul Ta’zim II in 2014.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...